Thursday, August 16, 2012

un related things

Things are really awkward at school because two of my friends are writing books and when one is thinking the other ones book is good the one whose book it is thinks its bad.

It has made me feel like I need to write. All my friends seem to be able to talk about at the moment is collages. Like the news Zealand sort. I want to go to go to a school but I haven't be accepted yet. I hate waiting.

My brother has gotten into cartwheels and does them shirtless sometimes. This one time he pulls down his pants and I'm like "please don't do it pants less." He then says, "No I'm not going to I'm going to do it shirtless" He says while pulling up his pants and taking of his shirt. I don't like him doing that he gets so annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment