Monday, July 9, 2012

Mary.kelly

Yeah I didn't get on the computer yesterday but I got given this link to my friends blog its so cool. Now following it. you should to heres the link: her blog

This is some things I got off it.
Quotes:


FSGHgffdhferrsjfyg-My cat can dance on the keyboard!-Anonymous 
If roses had a different name would they smell as sweet?-Shakespeare
Bullies are like a blunt knife, they try to hurt you but their just not sharp enough-Me!
Some people fall in love others just step in it-Anonymous 
I DON'T CARE HOW OLD I AM, I AM GOING ON THAT BOUNCY CASTLE!!-Mary.Kelly




Something funny:


Don't put up with their bull-sh*t
Do this:
Bitch: I'm cooler than you
You: 'Sneeze' (btw you have to say sneeze)
Bitch: What?
You: Sorry I'm allergic to your bull-sh*t
Bitch: (hopefully walks away)



just something:


I would like to say that my best friend is like a pet Baboon! (In a good way!)
She is like a four leaf clover. Hard to find, lucky to have.
When I'm sad she is my shoulder. When I am cold she is my heater. When I am tired she is my pillow.
When I am happy she is my smile.
But most of all when I need a friend she is there!
I guess you could call us:
Peas  in a pod
Partners in crime
Best buds
The three amigos (Without the 3)


Friendships are strong, sometimes they will hit an iceberg but to keep it staying strong you have to build a little thing called hope!
Friendship is also like peeing yourself, Everyone can see it but only you get the warm feeling that it brings!



 







Websites:





http://www.cakewrecks.com/

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/

http://www.roflcat.com/

Enjoy them because hell they are funny!











and thats about it.


love ya,
RACHEL

1 comment:

  1. OMG THANK YOU FOR POSTING THINGS ABOUT MY BLOG!
    I am so happy! I am following you

    ReplyDelete