Friday, July 20, 2012

WOW

Wow I'm getting lots of page views every day even if I haven't posted. I love this place so much I feel like I can come here and be who I really am not who others want me to be thats the whole reason why I created this blog, For me and not others. I also thought it would be really cool to have a blog and lots of followers. Since I had to write my diary on refill I wrote the whole thing really posh like for the first day and then the next day i was like yeah that's not me I am goofy and lovable. It feels really good though to have over 200 views on my blog I am also thinking of creating another blog. What I'm going to do on it is hopefully have some comments telling me to see something then i will say weather i liken it or not I like things to easily though like barbie life in the dream house. You should check it out now but I haven't made it yet.

Love ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment